On Duty is a powerful human resources management tool in hospital departments.
Employee Monthly Plan
UMS On Duty is an effective human resources management software.
Precise staff scheduling enhances doctors and nurses' productivity and motivation.
On Duty is a simple and rational solution to the problem of staff management. It balances mean workloads and correctly plans vacations and leave without impacting activity schedule.
The person in charge of activity planning in hospital departments occasionally needs to adjust certain contrasting aspects: the demand for competence and productivity and the peculiar professional and psychological commitment demanded of doctors and nurses.
The fact that healthcare service expenditure mostly depends on human resources must be taken into account: it requires a mindful and periodical study of both workforce and activities performed.
Transparent workload distribution methods and periodical reports addressed to staff members are the best way of increasing compliance and reducing internal conflicts.
The extensively configurable system is designed to:
- specify required tasks
- develop the yearly activity plan
- manage the personnel's vacations and absences
- provide a concise description of scheduled activities for each staff member
- regularly monitor the link between required tasks and available resources in a certain period
- print each doctor's weekly schedule
- provide and draft weekly work plan reports, considering doctors’skills and compatibilities towards certain activities
The operator manually drafts weekly shifts with the assistance of summary information for each staff member: shifts that are due or not, overtime, absences, etc.
- Manages continuous shifts (24/24 hours, 7/7 days), partial ones (6,8,12 hours, 5,6 days) and occasional ones through standard schedules for each activity type.
- Defines human resources required by the actual activity schedule.
- Checks the working hour plan to prevent inconsistencies (i.e. a shift from 8.00 a.m. to 04.00 p.m. and one from 02.00 p.m. to 08.00 p.m. can’t be assigned to the same doctor.)
- Schedules absences.
- Defines either occasional or standing personal preferences.
- Defines compatibilities.
- Assigns specific skills to each staff member.
- Defines of homogeneous teams by work type and competence.
implements several tools to manage the following basic information:
- staff members’ personal data;
- standard activity data;
- standard department schedules;
- weekly requirements schedules;
- doctors' personal schedules.
| Reports that can be displayed and printed number: |
- scheduled activity plan;
- work plan of each staff member
- monthly summary of each staff member.