The life cycle of UMS products is kept under strict control from the stage of design and development to the phase of post-sale monitoring, according to the laws currently in force and to the strictest technical and safety international standards.
The fundamental goals of the UMS quality management system are pursued through a specific policy that considers the customer as the centre of all the company activities. The customer is considered the main actor in UMS success.
This policy includes:
- fulfilment of every contractual obligation with the customer;
- accurate management of feedback information from the market;
- continuous improvement of the design, developing and technical assistance processes;
- accurate management of human resources to guarantee a high degree of skills and competence for UMS staff through an intense training and updating activity;
- keeping of the quality management system, certified by a third party body -ACCREDIA - as a warranty for the customer.
UMS S.r.l. quality management system is certified according to the international standards
UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 and
UNI EN ISO 13485:2004
for the following fields of application:
Software design, development, manufacturing, installation and maintenance
UMS SIM and DIGISTAT products are marked according to 93/42/CEE directive (“Medical devices” ) amended by 2007/47/CE.